MAINTENANCE & REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS FOR SLIDING GILLES:
- Inspect your grille every 6 months.
- Inspect the hinges for any damage. Damage to the hinges must be repaired as soon as possible for your stores full security
- Make sure all screws on the track are tight and secure. Inspect the rollers; make sure they are properly in the track. Lubricate rollers with WD-40 at least twice a year.
- Have the rollers tested for wear and replaced as needed.
- Ensure your floor sockets are clear of all debris
- Clean your grille with a damp rag and mild household cleanser. Test cleanser on a small…. Out of sight area, before cleaning the entire grille.
Our preventative maintenance program can help keep your grille trouble free and give your grille a longer life. If you have any questions about our preventation maintenance program please contact us